When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tim Lowly 2

Here's another update (see December 2008). Although this is not a new image (it's from 1999) he recently posted it on his Flickr site along with other details all in very large format so that you can get a really good look at the detail (click on the image!)
timlowly.com






"Woman By Water" 48" x 192"





















detail

No comments:

Post a Comment