When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rose Johnson

1960-2009
She'll be sorely missed. She was much loved and she loved so much.
article with links
www.janehamiltonfineart.com
www.bellezagallery.org
Please click on the image below. I wish I could show you other murals as well. I think it was her best form.







Jonquil Motel - Bisbee AZ

1 comment:

  1. ...and WE were much loved. I'm not sure how my heart can feel so full and so empty at the same time...

    ReplyDelete