When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Monday, June 15, 2009

Amy Huddleston

These 3 are not the most typical of her paintings. Most are not so narrative. Even if you are not drawn to her work at first, let me tell you, if you look through them all, there is a cumulative effect that is even greater than the sum of the individual pieces. There is real artistry at work here.
see: amyhuddleston.com and for even more work go to www.flickr.com/photos/amyhuddleston





















"Boating"






















"Happily Ever After" 18"x18"






















"Last Breath" 24"x24"

No comments:

Post a Comment