When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Monday, May 4, 2009

Chris Charlebois 2

Here are a couple new pieces (see my earlier post) that unerringly evoke the mood of humble natural scenes. I've walked in woods on winter days and this is what I saw. This is how it felt.
(more like early spring for that last piece)
www.kurbatoffgallery.com























"Separate but Equal" 2009


















"South Dyke 2" 2009























"London Landing"

1 comment:

  1. Simply gorgeous, I have to say! Set one (won't say which) of the images on the site as my wallpaper, I liked it so much

    ReplyDelete