When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Friday, April 17, 2009

Klara Petra Szabo

These unpretentious paintings (mostly from photos it appears) have one big thing going for them: Flawless technique. Watercolor is not easy, but she sure makes it look that way.
There is loads of work to look at on her website szaboklarapetra.mosaicglobe.com and many more portraits of friends and fashion on her blog, artstyleblog.blogspot.com





















"Self Portrait with Blue eyes"






















"Akos"






















"Gabor"
















"The Handsome Sculptor"

No comments:

Post a Comment