When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Y Z Kami

Another artist who needs no notice from me. This guy's in the MOMA.
But he's new to me so here's a piece and another for scale. Sometimes size really does matter.
Click on this first image to get a better sense of it's intentional soft focus.
He has some work posted on www.artcloud.com
and at his gallery www.gagosian.com





















untitled













Untitled (for scale)

No comments:

Post a Comment