When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Monday, November 24, 2008

John Brosio

For those who like their apocalypse a little more intimate than the previous entry. There's tornado after ominous tornado here, beautifully executed. But look at the earlier paintings too; a dead shark and a triceratops skull all equally powerful. http://www.johnbrosio.com/.
There's some very amusing portraits and some very grim ones as well on Myartspace.






















"Partners" 1996



















"Meditation" 2003























"John"

No comments:

Post a Comment